Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PAIN in LOVING

pain

Its in my loving I have this pain;

But ill endure it no matter how the wind howls on my soul.

Inspite my tears I manage to sing a song with smile on my lips;

Inspite sleepless night and endless nightmares,

I wake up smiling knowing ill have you as I open my eyes;

I playfully handle things, thinking it would end smoothly

That at the end of my day, ill still come home with peace in me

That ill forget what had happened but learned from what cuts me;

But since I have eros and his potion in my blood,

I honestly forget whats needed tobe done,

I forget I needed to learn, now its just my love that grows…in me.

Not me.

I covered myself with guilt but my love for you melts it on my skin.

All I could say is that I love you. I love you.

I love you for your insensitivity, for your coldness, for your

Forgetfulness that I exist.

I love you no matter how hard it is to love you.

Its in this pain I exist and have my identity in you.

Its in this pain I live;

For I know It would be my hypocrisy that might exists if I tell you I can love with out it.

No comments:

Post a Comment